Grant-making trusts and foundations are a major source of income and over the past two years we have completed two major developments on site thanks to the generosity of many individuals companies and trusts, for example the conversion of an outside building to a new office, and the front lawn has been re turfed and levelled with new drainage fitted to stop the grounds from becoming waterlogged. There is considerable scope to make the house and grounds a better environment for our visitors and we are looking at an environmentally friendly and sustainable approach. Can you help with any of the following?
The following large projects are still outstanding and need funding to complete.
- Security gates for entrance
- Security lighting for driveway
- New boiler and heating system
- Disabled access and conversion of downstairs room
- Refurbishment of living quarters of house keeper
- Repairing the roof
- Enhancing the woodland area with reclaimed wood climbing frame and outdoor play toys
- Providing woodland path and seating area by the stream
If you are a representative of a trust or foundation and would like to know more about any aspect of our work or needs, please contact Sharon Adamson on 0161 427 1893 or by emailing email@example.com